Blockchain trainer Thomas Kemmere offers explanation in clear English about blockchain technology. A complete and solid presentation that fully informes you. I provide:
- In-company trainings. I can visit you at your location for a training, workshop or lecture. You will receive a blockchain introduction in your familiar environment.
- Open trainings. Are you looking for a training on blockchain as an individual? Then you can come together with other interested parties in one of the exclusive locations.
- Bitcoin Explanation. Please refer to www.bitcoinuitleg.nl for more.
In the case of open trainings I have a programme of five content blocks. In case of in-companies, we can determine together on which parts I will emphasize.
- Origin, How blockchains function, Permissioned versus permissionless
- Bitcoin, focussing on the Blockchain perspective
- Ethereum, Smart contracts, oracles and disruption
- Use cases and exercises
- The basics of implementation
I always reserve plenty of time for questions and interaction.
It is possible to focus the training to the sector you are active in, like: Financial, Accountancy, Real estate, Logistics, Etc.
We will decide in accordance, how the few hours, the half day or the whole day will be set up.
Who is Thomas Kemmere
My name is Thomas Kemmere. I have a lot of affinity with technology. In 2013 I read about Bitcoin and blockchain. Since that time I have been constantly immersing myself in this fascinating development. I also like to explain complex technology in a clear way, to people who do not have much with technology, but want to be informed. In addition, I also enjoy a deep dive with IT people who already know quite a bit about, for example, cryptography, security and blockchain.
Please feel free to ask me for a quote for a matching training, workshop or lecture. The price depends on a number of factors:
- The number of participants;
- The desired duration of the training, (Which can vary from an hour to a full day);
- Special requests regarding the content / adjustments to the regular programme;
- No, simple or elaborate hand-outs;
- The travel distance.
Are you interested in a blockchain training? I would love to hear from you. Here’s how you can reach me: